Kaleb's talent show was a bit different. His was in the music room in front of kindergarten parents only. He stood in a line with other kids and played the cymbals to the song, "The Farmer Had a Band." I think our kids like percussion like their daddy. :)
Today Aaron and I went back to the school for yet another assembly! This one was an awards assembly. Kaleb earned the character award for his class. Way to go Kaleb! Braylen earned the "outstanding behavior before school" award. This last week of school I've been at the school more than I have all year long.
You might notice the text in the pictures. A friend of mine started doing this on her blog to protect her images. Especially ones of her kids. So I will do that too, since it is a good idea. Not to be left out, I'll post a picture of Aaron in a tree. We visited the boys' great grandparents this past weekend. Grandparents always have such good climbing trees!
No comments:
Post a Comment