Saturday, June 28, 2008

Brother of Mine



It's come to my attention that as I compare raising my sons and growing up with a brother, I've painted a pretty poor picture of my dear brother Eric. :) So I will set the record straight! He takes daily showers, he'll boldly do what's necessary to rid his home and surroundings of 8-legged critters, he doesn't blow on my food anymore, and he is an all-around amazing brother! He's also a terrific uncle, adored by Braylen, Kaleb and Aaron. His wife is such a fun aunt to them as well. We are blessed by them! So Eric, is this better? :) Just one more thing: We love you AND your kitties. The only 3 cats in the whole world that are safe around Derek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Much better :) My original comment had just been in jest, but I appreciate all the kind words! We love you guys too!!