Monday, November 10, 2008

Made Me Laugh

Today in the van, Aaron and I had this conversation:

Aaron: "How can people see so far away?
Me: "With binoculars."
Aaron: "No, I mean WITHOUT binoculars."
Me: "With their eyes of course!"
Aaron: "I think God made them that way. I can see really, really far away. I can see the ocean!"

I laughed out loud, and told him if he can see the ocean, he must have the best eyes ever. We live as far away from the ocean that you can possibly live in America! :)

1 comment:

Dusty said...

Aaron said something funny at our house yesterday. Kaleb was asking how old the girls were (because I'd just asked him how old he would be on his birthday coming up). I told them Amana was five and Anlynn was three. Aaron's head popped up with bright eyes of wonder and said, "I used to be 3." It was like it amazed him anyone else in the world could have ever been 3, too!