Allowing our sons to be the young men God made them to be, yet doing our best to train them in the ways they should go.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Age Before Beauty
Tonight I learned how old I am. Aaron asked if we ever went to visit baby Jesus in the manger. I told him no, that happened a long, long time ago. We were not born yet. He asked if only I had gone to see baby Jesus. I told him no, I was not born yet either. Then he said, "Oh, you must have been just a kid then. That was a loooooong time ago." I don't know what's worse: My son thinking I'm old enough to have visited baby Jesus, or him thinking my childhood was so long ago it occurred when baby Jesus was born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment