Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birthday Mama

Turning 33 was not so bad. I slept in. I enjoyed a quiet morning by myself while my husband and sons shopped for my gifts. I was treated to lunch where I had not only my favorite tea but a chocolate shake too! In the afternoon we rode bikes as a family at a park we all love. In the evening we gathered with extended family to celebrate Braylen's birthday along with mine. Having a Saturday birthday as an adult is the GREATEST thing! I felt pampered all day long. Quite a nice feeling, since August is such a jam-packed month for us. I enjoyed every bit of my one day off. :)



Getting ready to open my gifts--Aaron calls his hippity-hop his "big bottom."

Braylen's cupcakes and my peach cobbler--yummmm!


I finally have a boating hat so I can match ALL of my boys!

I love this picture of our family--love it love it!

No comments: