I took this photo of Ginger on our way home. Doesn't she look mighty cozy on Aaron's pillow? More about our vacation and summer life next time. :)
Allowing our sons to be the young men God made them to be, yet doing our best to train them in the ways they should go.
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
We Went on a 2 Week Vacation
I have lots to write about. Lots of stories to tell. And someday I hope to get it all written out. But for tonight, it is enough to say that we are loving our summer break. We have had LOTS of together time, LOTS of quality time, and LOTS of laughter--and that makes my heart happy. We are home now from our 2 week vacation to Washington DC, Gettysburg, PA, and stops at my brother's house and my parents' house. We are getting back into the groove here at home...until our next adventure, anyway! June is vacation month and July is summer-at-home month. Ahhh, summertime. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment