Aaron loves to tumble and do handstands, so this week he's starting his first tumbling class at our YMCA. As a bonus, Daddy's agreed to take him! Since this posting seems to be all about Aaron, I'll end with one more little story from him. The other day he was trying to say, "I forgot to flush." He said, "I ga-fart...I ga-fot...I ga-fart, I ga-fot, I, I...aagghhh, I can't say it!" It's funnier to hear it than to read it, but thought I'd try! :)
Allowing our sons to be the young men God made them to be, yet doing our best to train them in the ways they should go.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Conversations With Grampy & Grammy
I discovered tonight how much Aaron likes to talk on the phone without really talking. He makes funny sounds and funny faces, but he doesn't say very much! I wanted to show my mom and dad what he looks like when he talks to them, since they must wonder what in the world he's doing with them on the phone. :)


So Halloween is quickly approaching, and Aaron is my only son with a costume. As far as my two older boys go, I'm hoping they think it'll be fun to be football players (again!) since we have everything for that. They need costumes tomorrow night for their Cub Scout party, so I'll need to throw something together pretty quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, we do wonder what is going on when Aaron is on the phone, especially when he talks to me. After shouting in my ear, he says "Grampy! Grampy! Grampy!" So I hand the phone over and let him enjoy making noises in Grampy's ear.
my kids will hardly make a sound on the phone. They just stand and listen and then grandparents wonder if they are even there. Since my folks are going to Russia, we are signing up for Skype. Supposedly it is free and you can hook up a computer camera to it and see each other while you talk.
I almost peed my pants when I read what Aaron was saying/trying to say. This is my favorite thing online. i wish everyone blogged.
Tracie
Post a Comment