Today is a beautiful day outside! We are finally seeing some warm weather today. How liberating to go out with the kids and not spend all that extra time bundling up! Derek tuned up our bikes the other day--filling tires with air, raising seats for boys with longer legs, etc. Kaleb was convinced he didn't remember how to ride his bike. It took him quite a while to get over his fear and "just do it." Of course he is doing fine now. As Aaron gets better and better on his bike, I am seeing the end of training wheels in sight. We still have one more year to go, but then they will be out of here.
Basketballs and soccer balls were also filled up with air, the big wheel and scooters were put to use, and even the sidewalk chalk is covering our driveway again. I know our spring-like weather is not here to stay, but we will sure enjoy it while it lasts! Even our 2 nieces are in on all the fun. Analise is trying to figure out how to drive the jeep. She just can't seem to figure out how to stay straight. Thankfully Kaleb can still give rides to Aaron and Analise. Braylen is too big! Maisie putters around in the little red and yellow car. I am sure when all 5 kids are outside my neighbors must think I am running a daycare. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment