Allowing our sons to be the young men God made them to be, yet doing our best to train them in the ways they should go.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Happy Birthday Dear House
Our boys occasionally ask how old our house is. Braylen and Kaleb are always delighted that they are older than the house. Aaron is usually upset that he is younger, which delights Braylen and Kaleb even more as they rub it in. Well, today we celebrated our house's 5th birthday. Kaleb broke out in song, singing happy birthday dear house. When I think back to what we went through to build this house, I feel like celebrating right along with them! We made cupcakes (to bring to Bible study tonight) and Kaleb asked if the house could have a cupcake. I told him the house gets plenty of cupcakes--and other goodies--every time someone eats anything. He told me that when I vacuum we should pretend that the house is done eating. What a silly boy!! :) Aaron wants to put a "perry" (cherry) on his cupcake. He told me I'm his sweetie pie and I'm his favorite perry. Another silly boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment