Today Aaron spent the day at Grandma's house while I drove Pam to her doctor appointments. I even got to see my newest niece and hold her in the NICU! When Grandma was teaching Analise her Awana verse for tonight, Aaron wanted to learn it too. Grandma read it out loud: "Sing to the Lord with gladness." Aaron said, "Sing to the Lord with glasses." Grandma sure laughed as she shared that with me tonight!
The other night while putting Aaron to bed, he asked me why his eyelashes were so long. He wanted me to cut them. I told him I can't do that; instead, they will fall out and new ones will grow. He asked me where they fall out! Then he said, "My eyelashes fall out and new ones grow, just like some animals' horns fall off and new ones grow! Hey, my eyelashes, animals' horns--same thing!" A few months ago we read a book about reindeer shedding their antlers and growing new ones. He must have been thinking about that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment