Happy 60th Birthday Daddy!!! Later today we'll watch you open your gift from us, and we'll sing "Happy Birthday" to you. My boys will probably make silly faces into the webcam, because that is what they do. :) As much as I'd like to be with you in person today, I'm thankful we are close in our relationships. That's what's important. You've taught me, by your example, how to love people. I'm thankful for your patience, your sense of humor, and your ability to find delight in the simplest things. Above all else, you've taught me live for Christ. Today's quote from my flip calendar is a Bible verse, and I think it fits you perfectly.
It's from the New Living Translation, I Timothy 4:12: "Be an example to all believers in what you teach, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity."
You are all that to me! I love you! This birthday brings you closer to retiring as a full-time grampy. :) I have a song in my playlist called, "My Little Girl." Whenever I hear it, I think of you, of course. Thank you for loving me so much, that by being your little girl, I'm living out my dreams. Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Howdy Sarach! Thanks ever so much for your thoughts! The Lord has blessed Mom and I as parents, guiding us as we brought up you and your brother in the nurture and admonition of Him. We're so Thankful that both of you responded to the Lord's leading in your lives, it is a blessing to watch!! Enjoy the day He has blessed us with!! Love, Dad.
Post a Comment